### DUE TO THE WEATHER CONDITIONS IN BELGIUM, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED ###
The Belgian weather forecasting office has published an "orange" level alert on icing rain for Belgium this Friday 02 March 2018. Considering the very disruptive effect of icing rain on any form of traffic (including pedestrian traffic), this Discussion Event has been cancelled.
The very first Discussion Event in Brussels of the recently created CosmoPolitical Party.
It is the opportunity to participate in the definition of the political programme of the CosmoPolitical Party! Propose Ideas and develop full Public Policy Proposals on the issue:
"Inequalities: what should the European Union do?"
Friday 02 March 2018 from 16:30 hours to 19:00 hours.
Mundo-b , Room "Aquarium"
Rue d'Edimbourg 26
1050 Brussels - BELGIUM
This Discussion Event is open to all. The number of participants is limited to 15, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only full Members of the CosmoPolitical Party will be able to convey the results of the Discussion Event into the on-line platform discussing our political programme. Register here to become a full Member of the CosmoPolitical Party.
- 16:30 - 16:35: Introduction of participants
- 16:35 - 16:45: Brief presentation of the CosmoPolitical Party
- 16:45 - 16:50: Presentation of the standard template of Public Policy Proposals in the CosmoPolitical Party
- 16:50 - 17:10: Collection of Ideas to answer the issue
- 17:10 - 17:15: Selection of the Ideas deserving further work into full Public Policy Proposals
- 17:15 - 17:30: Coffee break
- 17:30 - 18:45: Discussion on the items of the template, for the selected Public Policy Proposals
- 18:45 - 19:00: Conclusions and wrap-up
How to register to the event?
Participation is subject to a participation fee of 5,00 EUR / person to help cover the room rental and catering costs. The participation fee will be collected at the beginning of the meeting.
Pre-registration is requested, by sending an e-mail to the organiser Sergio Arbarviro. His address follows the structure: [given_name] (dot) [family_name] (at) KuneAgi (dot) org.